Monday 8 April 2013

The Avengers Series: Iron Man

Hey everyone! Like I said in my last post I have a lot of looks coming up some I did recently and some I've had done for a while. So expect at least 2 posts a week if not more. This is the next look in my Avengers series and it's Iron Man. I loved Iron Man in the movies and I thought Robert Downey Jr was hilarious in the Avengers Assemble. 


For this look I wanted to use the gold and copper colours in his suit as well as has a shiny metallic finish.


As you can see the look is more dramatic than the other Avengers looks I've done and you'll find that they get progressively less wearable as we go on (I get a bit carried away when it comes to makeup :P ). I used a white with a blue duochrome on the inner corner to represent the glowing reactor in Tony Stark's chest (not really sure what its called :P).


Here is a list of what I used :)
Face: Maybelline BB Cream in Light
         Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
         Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Neutral
         Kryolan Blusher in T O 
Eyes: Two Faced Shadow Insurance
         Barry M Dazzle Dust 29
         Inglot Pure Pigment in 81 
         Inglot Eye Shadow Pearl 605
         Inglot Eye Shadow Pearl 450
         Inglot Eye Shadow AMC 50
         Inglot Eye Shadow AMC Shine 28
         Essence Gel Liner in 01 Midnight in Paris
         Essence I Love Extreme Mascara
Lips: Barry M Dazzle Dust 29 
        A Random clear gloss


I hope you all like my Iron Man inspired look and check out my look on Makeupbee and my Facebook page Karla M Make-up. Please feel free to leave your comments below.
See you soon! :) x


         

No comments:

Post a Comment