Friday 14 February 2014

Very Pink Valentine

Hey everyone! Today's look is my second Valentine's Day makeup for this year. It is a lot brighter and as the title say 'very pink'. I wanted it to be an obvious Valentine look with the pink eyes and pink lips. This is the look I wore on Valentine's Day and it's very much my style. I loved it and the pink eyes aren't as scary as some people say.

Here's the look:



I recently got a set of samples from the indie brand Femme Fatale Cosmetics and I may have fallen in love with them. One of the samples was Faerie Fire which is a light baby pink with a green duo-chrome sparkle. It's so beautiful and I had to use if in a look. I think the green shimmer, (which isn't crazy noticeable mainly when it hits the light), adds something a little more interesting to the look .


I chose a bright neon pink lip because I loved how it looks and it's the brightest pink I own. You can always go for a soft neutral pink or a nude to keep the look soft and keep the focus on the eyes.


Here's a list of the products I used:
Face: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 115
         Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15
         ELF HD Powder in Translucent
         Benefit Dandelion Blush
         Benefit Dallas Bronzer
Eyes: ELF Eyelid Primer
         Inglot Matte Eyeshadow in 358 (Brows)
         Essence Lash and Brow Gel 
         Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 362
         Inglot Eyeshadow D.S 487
         Inglot Rainbow Shadow in 124R
         Femme Fatale Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Faerie Fire
         Inglot Eyeshadow 354
         Inglot Eyeshadow 373
         Inglot AMC Shine 24
         Inglot AMC 63
         Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero
         Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
         Eyelashes in the Link no.H4460                   
         http://eyelashes.ie/
Lips: Inglot Color Play Lipstick in 98 


I hope you all enjoyed my second and more dramatic Valentine's Day look. If you wish to try this look go to my Makeupbee page for a tutorial and also check out my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup, for more looks. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them below.


See you all soon :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment