Tuesday 2 September 2014

Zest of Lime

Hey everyone!
I'm getting all in the mood for Autumn and Halloween and the Fall trends and makeup looks for Fall. One thing I'm not looking forward to is the weather (I hate cold weather and being cold in general). So today's look is a fun and bright look that I think is a perfect way to bring the Summer to a close. This type of green, the bright lime green, is one of my favorite colours so I love using it in makeup looks.

Here's the look I came up with:





I chose a light pink lip because I love how any kind of pink looks with green. I think they make each other stand out and look really flattering.



List of the products I used:
Face: Fuschia Makeup Moisture Foundation in 1. Nude
         Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
         Kryolan Translucent Powder
         Sleek Makeup Blush By 3 in Pink Lemonade - Macaroon
         NYX Taupe Blush
         ELF Shimmer Palette
Eyes: Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 358 (Brows)
         Essence Lash and Brow Gel
         Too Faced Shadow Insurance
         NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
         NYX Jumbo Pencil in Rocky Mountain Green
         Inglot Eyeshadow AMC 59 (Lime Green)
         Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 384 (Medium Green)
         Inglot Eyeshadow AMC Shine 45 (Shimmery White Gold)
         Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 354 (Skin Tone Shade)
         Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 373 (Matte White)
         Femme Fatale Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Moonrest (Inner Corner Highlight)
         Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Perversion
         Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 77 Black
         Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
         Ardell 120 Demi Black Lashes
Lips: NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair




I hope you liked this bright, fun look and give it a try. Head over to my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup, and my Makeupbee page for more looks and tutorials. Any questions or comments leave them below :)





See you soon :) x


4 comments:

  1. Love it!! I don't have many green eyeshadows, I'm more of a teal/blue person. But this looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love a good teal shade they look so pretty! I actually have an aqua/teal look coming up next. :)

      Delete
  2. One of my favorite color combinations. Gorgeous Look ♥. Also, this is random, but you look just like Francine from American Dad!

    ReplyDelete