Monday 14 October 2013

Halloween 2013: Sugar Skull

So it's that time of year when we all get to play with blood and paint and costumes and just be freaks together. It's Halloween!! I love this time of year because as I said we get to be freaks and it's pretty damn awesome. I have a few Halloween looks coming up this year and I'm kick starting it all with this look, the Sugar Skull.

I know the sugar skull has been done to death by now and the are so many different versions out there but I've never tried it before so I wanted to give it a go. I think the reason the sugar skull has been done so much is because it's such a great costume especially if there's a party and you only find out the morning of Halloween. you can wear anything with this look whether it be a little black dress or a full on costume it will go with anything and all you need are face paints which can be found almost anywhere this time of year.
So here's my look :)



You could easily decorate this anyway you like. There are hundreds upon hundreds of looks and reference pictures here on the web that you could get inspiration from. You can also use whatever colours you like. You could go full on neon and bright or a black and white sugar skull would look awesome too so get creative.


Here is a list of products I used:
Face: Snazaroo Sparkle White
         Kryolan Supracolor 070 White 
         E.L.F HD Powder
         Snazaroo Classic Black
         Kryolan Aquacolor 510 Blue
         Kryolan Aquacolor 03 Pink
         Kryolan Aquacolor 512 Green
         Kryolan Aquacolor 509 Yellow
         Kryolan Supracolor 517 Grey
Eyes: Kryolan Supracolor 071 Black 
         Sleek Makeup Original I-Divine Palette - Matte Black
         Kryolan Aquacolor 079 Red
         I-Envy by Kiss Lashes in Hollywood 03



I hope you all enjoyed my first Halloween look this year and let me know if you give it a try. Stay Tuned for more Halloween looks coming up. Please check out my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup and give it a like. For instructions on how to achieve this look and other looks check out my Makeupbee Page. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below :)

See you all soon :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment