Tuesday 5 November 2013

Halloween 2013: The Witching Hour

Hi there! Here's the next Halloween look this year and it's a witch inspired look. For this look I didn't want to do the traditional green faced big nose witch. I wanted a look that was inspired by the traditional witch.
I did a pale face with some grey contouring to give that sort of ghostly effect. I chose green because I love how it looks but you can chose any color you want that matches your costume, purple would also look great with this. Just a little warning there's a lot of pictures.
On with the look!




I used Inglot eye shadows to complete this look because you all know I have a slight obsession with that brand and when I say slight I really mean scary obsession :P



Here is a list of products I used:
Face: Kryolan Ultra Foundation in TV White
         E.L.F HD Powder Translucent
         Inglot D.S 501 (contour)
         Inglot Matte 348 (Deeper contour)
Eyes: E.L.F Eyelid Primer
         Inglot D.S 498 (Brows)
         Inglot Soft Precision Eyeliner in 20
         NYX Jumbo Pencil In Milk
         Inglot D.S 474
         Inglot AMC 59
         Inglot Pearl 412
         Inglot AMC 58
         Inglot Pearl 414
         Inglot Matte 340
         Inglot AMC 63
         Inglot Matte 354
         Inglot Matte 373
         Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 77
         Catrice All Round Mascara
         Sugarpill Pixie Bomb False Lashes
Lips: Inglot Soft Precision Eyeliner in 20
        Inglot Matte 340
        Inglot Matte 384
        Inglot AMC Shine 41
        Inglot AMC 63 
I hope you all enjoyed my second Halloween look of this year and I hope you give it a try. I will have another Halloween look up tomorrow maybe. Please check out my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup and give it a like. For instructions on how to achieve this look and other looks check out my Makeupbee page. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below :)

See you all soon :) x






No comments:

Post a Comment