Wednesday 18 December 2013

Frozen Tones

Hey everyone! So today is another look and this one is even more wintery than the last. For this look I was inspired by the colors of the cold, all the frozen shades and things that make you feel icy. I went for an Inglot shadow(AMC Shine 28) that is a very pale shimmery blue but it has a duo chrome that just makes you think of ice and icicles.
Here's the color palette:
All Inglot: AMC Shine 28, D.S 478, Pearl 426, D.S 483, AMC 61


I went for a true blue for this look rather than a blue with a green tint like a teal because I feel like that's more of a summer shade. The navy and baby blue are a lot cooler.
Here's what I came up with:



I chose a baby pink blush color to give that look like you've been out in the cold and your cheeks are all flushed. I also went for a sheer, silver, sparkly gloss on the lip to add to the iciness :)


Here's a list of the products I used:
Face: MAC Face and Body in N1
         17 Stay Time Concealer in Extra Fair 
         E.L.F Tone Correcting Powder
         Sleek Makeup Blush By 3 in Sweet Cheeks
         Benefit Dallas Bronzer
Eyes: Two Faced Shadow Insurance 
         NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil in Milk 
         Inglot Matte 358 (Brows)
         Essence Lash and Brow Gel
         Inglot Pearl 426
         Inglot D.S 483
         Inglot D.S 478
         Inglot AMC Shine 28
         Inglot AMC 61
         Inglot Matte 354
         Inglot Matte 373 
         Inglot AMC Pure Pigment 59
         Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 77
         Catrice All Round Mascara
Lips: MAC Dazzleglass in She-zam


I hope you all liked my cold winter look and give it a try. Check out my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup, for more looks and give it a like. Also check out my Makeupbee page for instructions on how to achieve some of the looks. If you have any comments or questions please leave them below. :)


See you soon :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment