Thursday 16 January 2014

Everyday Makeup

Hey Everyone! Today's post is my first look of 2014! So when I come up with a look I usually get inspired by the time of year that it is or the month, for instance, February is Valentine's Day so pinks and reds, March would be St. Patrick's Day so that's greens and Christmas is usually glitter. But for January it was pretty hard to come up with something for it. But I pushed through the creative block and came up with a couple looks.

For today's look  I thought it would be good so do an everyday look that I would wear. Now I don't have an everyday go to look because I get bored pretty easily and like to switch it up a bit but I would wear this every now and again.
Here's the look:




Its a pretty and flirty look and the colors are nice and soft. These rosy tones look great on pale cool skin tones like myself and if you have the Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay you will be able to achieve this look for sure.


I went for a soft pink nude lip which is really flattering with this makeup look. If you're feeling more bold try a brighter pink or a peach shade, they might also work.


Here's a list of the products I used:
Face: E.L.F Flawless Finish Foundation in Porcelain 
         Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15
         E.L.F HD Powder Translucent
         Benefit Dallas Bronzer
         Benefit Bella Bamba Blush
Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
         Inglot Matte 358 (Brows)
         Essence Lash and Brow Gel
         Inglot Matte 341
         Inglot Matte 360
         Inglot Pearl 397
         Inglot Pearl 399
         Inglot D.S 459
         Inglot Matte 354
         Inglot Matte 373
         Inglot AMC Shine 46
         Inglot AMC 63
         Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye Pencil in Crave
         Benefit They're Real Mascara
Lips: Catrice Ultimate Color Lipstick in 020 Maroon
         Inglot Freedom System Lipstick in 44


So I hope you enjoyed my first look of 2014 and give it a try. Check out my Facebook, Karla M Makeup, for more looks. I you would like to see how I did this look head over to my Makeupbee page for tutorials on this and more looks. If you have a questions or requests feel free to leave them below.


See you all soon :) x

      

No comments:

Post a Comment