Sunday 26 January 2014

Lavender Smoke

Hey everyone! I have some fun looks planned and I plan on doing a makeup series too that I'm hoping to upload at least once a month.
So today's look is a random look that I did. It's a fun look that's also great for going out as it has some color but is still smokey and dark. The lavender in the look will be amazing on green eyes but it will look good on anyone.
Here's the look:




For the lips I went for a light pink shade. You could go for a nude or a muted pink lip to help keep the focus on the eyes. I chose the light pink to add some more color.

Here's a list of the products I used:
Face: E.L.F Flawless Finish Foundation in Porcelain
         Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15
         E.L.F HD Powder in Translucent
         Benefit Dallas Bronzer 
         Sleek Makeup Blush By 3 in Lace
Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
         Inglot Matte 358 (Brows)
         Essence Lash and Brow Gel
         Inglot Matte 341
         Inglot D.S 493
         Inglot Pearl 429
         Inglot AMC 68
         Inglot AMC 67
         Inglot AMC 63
         Inglot Pearl 447 Inglot
         Inglot D.S 467
         Inglot Matte 373
         Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 77 Black
         Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Empire 
         Benefit They're Real Mascara
Lips: Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Marshmallow Bunny
         Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Pout



I hope you all liked my look and give it a try. If you do want to try it out I have a tutorial on my Makeupbee page also check out my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup, and give it a like :) If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below.

See you soon :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment