Monday 14 April 2014

Disney Princess Series: Sleeping Beauty

Hey everyone! I have the next installment of my Disney Princess series for you. Today's princess is Princess Aurora otherwise known as Sleeping Beauty. I stuck with the colors of her dress for this look which is a variety of shades of pink. Again I chose soft pastel pinks and kept the look soft and blended.
Instead of doing black liner, which I thought would have looked too harsh, I went chose to do just the pink glitter liner to represent the magic from the fairies,  Flora, Fauna and Merryweather.

Here's the look:





I went for a sheer baby pink lip to keep the focus on the eyes and to keep the overall look really soft.


Here's a list of the products I used:
Face: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 115
         Maybelline Fit me Concealer in 15
         Makeup Forever HD Powder
         Benefit Dandelion Blush 
         Benefit Dallas Bronzer
Eyes: Inglot Matte 358(Brows)
         Essence Lash and Brow Gel
         ELF Eyelid Primer
         Inglot Matte 362
         Inglot Pearl 449
         Inglot Rainbow Shadow 113R (Darkest Shade)
         Inglot AMC Shine 29
         Inglot Matte 354
         Inglot Matte 373
         Collection Cosmetics Glam Crystals Liner in 8 Dancing Queen
         ELF Mineral Eye Liner in Ash
         Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Yeyo
         Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara 
         iEnvy by Kiss Lashes in Diva04 – KPE24
Lips: Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Marshmallow Bunny


I hope you liked my Sleeping Beauty inspired look and I should have another princess look up pretty soon. If you want to give this look a try I have a tutorial on my Makeupbee Page and also check out my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup, for more looks. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below :)


See you all soon :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment