Wednesday 16 April 2014

Disney Princess Series: Snow White

Hey everyone! So I have the next look in my Disney Princess series for you today. This one is up and ready to go pretty quick because I had a sudden moment of motivation to get lots of stuff done :P

Today's look is going to be Snow White. The colors of Snow Whites dress are blue, yellow and a little red. Blue and yellow are the main colors so I used them for most of the look while I used red rhinestones to represent the red details on the sleeves of her dress. I wanted the look to be pretty bold and eye catching to make it different from the last two looks in the series which were quite soft.

Here's the look:




I went for a bright red lip because in the movie Snow White is described as having "lips red as the rose. Hair black as ebony. Skin white as snow." You could always choose a nude shade if this is too much but I thought it suited the look pretty well.


Here is a list of the products that I used:
Face: Fuschia Makeup Moisture Foundation in 1. Nude
         Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
         ELF HD Powder
         Sleek Makeup Blush By 3 Californ.I.A in OC
         Benefit Dallas Bronzer
         Essence Shimmer Powder
Eyes: Inglot Matte 358 (Brows)
         Essence Lash and Brow Gel
         ELF Eyelid Primer 
         NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yellow
         Essence Color Arts Pigment in 17
         Inglot D.S 483
         Inglot D.S 474
         Inglot AMC Shine 45
         Inglot Matte 354
         Inglot Matte 373
         Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Ultraviolet
         Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 77 Black
         Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
         Pheonix Beauty Lashes in Party http://www.phoenixbeauty.ie/eyelashes/party
Lips: Catrice Cosmetics Precision Lip Liner in 070 The Roof Is On Fire
        Catrice Cosmetics Ultimate Color Lipstick in 310 Red My Lips


I hope you liked my Snow White inspired look. If you want to give this a try check out my Makeupbee page where I have a tutorial for this look, also check out my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup, for more looks.
If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below.


See you all soon :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment