Wednesday 1 April 2015

Spring Time Pop

So I have been a little bit M.I.A on my blog and my Facebook page, (ok a lot M.I.A, like 6 months now at this stage) which is really bad so I apologize for that. I had been working a lot so I didn't have time to do much else.

Anywhoo I am back which some looks in mind and I'm kicking them off with this Spring inspired look. This is a nice a simple enough look and has a little of everything I like in a Springtime look, a nice sorta wearable look that has pops of colour.

Here's the look:








As you can see it a little bit colourful but still sort of wearable and paired with a nude lip can be toned down even more. I applied a super soft pink to the lips to tie in with the little bit of pink on the inner corner.



Here is what I used for this look:
Face: MAC Strobe Cream
         Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 115
         MAC Prolongwear Concealer on NW15
         MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW15
         Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 in Californ.I.A in Newport Peach
         NYX Blush in Taupe
Eyes: Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
         MAC 24 Hour Extend Eye Base
         Inglot Eyeshadow AMC 59 (Lime Green)
         Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 384 (Medium Green)
         Inglot Eyeshadow D.S 467 (Nude with a sparkle)
         Sleek Makeup Del Mar Palette - Feel Euphoric (Light Pink)
         Femme Fatale Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Moonrest (Light Shimmer,inner corner)
         Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 354 (Nude)
         Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 373 (White)
         Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 77 Black
         Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black Mascara
         MAC False Lashes in 33
Lips: MAC Hip n Happy Lip Pencil
         MAC Creme D'Nude Lipstick
         MAC Cremesheen Lipglass in Pagoda




I hope you liked my look and give it a go because it's a really pretty look for this time of year. Head over to my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup, and my Instagram, @karlammakeup, for more. If you have any questions or comments please leave them below.



See you soon! :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment