Tuesday 19 May 2015

Plum and Gold Halo

Hey Everyone!

The look I have today is something that I was messing around with. I've been liking playing with this eyeshadow shape recently, it makes the eye look quite round and large so it would be nice to try if you have slightly smaller eyes.

Plum and gold is one of my favorite colour combinations anyway so I thought it would be perfect for this look. I love how it's a warm plum and the strong gold on the center of the lid really makes this perfect for the Summer.

Here's the look:






For the lips I wanted to keep with the warm theme so I went for a nude lip pencil that has a slight peachy base to it and then a true nude lipstick and gloss.


List of products:
Face: MAC Face and Body Foundation - N1
         Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer - Fair
         ELF HD Loose Powder - Translucent
         MAC Casual Lip and Cheek Colour - Out For Fun
         ELF Shimmer Palette
Eyes: Benefit Gimme Brow - Light/Medium
         MAC 24 Hour Extend Eye Base
         Inglot Eyeshadow D.S 487 (Dusty Mauve)
         Inglot Eyeshadow AMC 75 (Rosey Purple)
         NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
         Inglot Eyeshadow AMC Shine 25 (Warm Gold)
         Inglot Eyeshadow AMC Shine 45 (White Gold)
         Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 354 (Skin tone shade)
         Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 373 (Matte white)
         Inglot AMC Gel Liner - 77 Black
         Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil - Zero
         Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
Lips: MAC Lip Pencil - Boldly Bare
         MAC Lipstick - Creme D'Nude
         MAC Cremesheen Lipglass - Fashion Whim


I hope you liked this look I did and give it a try. Head over to my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup, and also my Instagram, @karlammakeup, for more looks. If you have any questions or comments please leave them below.


Seen you Soon! :) x


1 comment:

  1. this is soo pretty I love it! I wish you had a tutorial for it but I definitely want to try it.

    ReplyDelete