Monday 11 November 2013

Mulberry Wine

Hey Everyone! It's now getting colder and darker and winter is finally here. One of the things I think about when I think about this time of year is mulled wine. Even though I don't like wine myself there's something about mulled wine that says warmth and makes me think about an open fire.
This is the look I came up with :)



For the eyes I applied a mauve shade all over the lid but I kept it very soft. I wanted to keep the focus on the lips but still wanted the eyes to be in the same color family.


I wanted the lips to have that berry stained look like you get when you drink red wine and it leaves the lips looking slightly red. I didn't want the lips to be a true red but a more pinky red like a berry.


Here is a list of the products I used:
Face: Maybelline Fit Me Foudation 115
      Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
      Kryolan Translucent Powder
      Sleek Blush By 3 In Sweet Cheeks
      Benefit Dallas Bronzer
Eyes: Two Faced Shadow Insurance 
      Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 358 (Brows)
      Essence Lash and Brow Gel
      Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 341
      Inglot Eyeshadow D.S 487
      Inglot Eyeshadow AMC 75
      Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 354
      Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 373
      Inglot Eyeshadow AMC Shine 29
      Inglot Eyeshadow AMC 63
      Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 77
      Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Liner in Zero 
      Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black Mascara
Lips: Inglot Round Lipstick in 84


I hope you liked my first winter look of this year and stay tuned for more. Check out my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup and give it a like. If you want instructions on how to achieve this look go to my Makeupbee page for this look and many more. If you have any questions or comments please leave them below.

See you all soon :) x



No comments:

Post a Comment