Thursday 14 November 2013

Winter Lips

Hi Everyone! So I have some exciting news! I'm heading to New York on the 18th of this month :D I cannot wait and I plan on doing soooo much shopping when I'm there. I should have a look up maybe before I go or while I'm there. I will take loads of pictures if I can and probably do a blog post on it and maybe a haul.

Anywhoo I do have a look today for you and it's another Winter type look. This is actually one of my favorite makeup looks. I find that a deep plum or purple lip suits me a lot better than a red lip and even when I wear a red lip I tend to gravitate towards a wine or burgundy shade. I think it's because I'm a neutral, slightly cool tone skin and the cooler the red or purple the better. It also could be that I am so pale which I love and the plums and burgundys make you look paler.
Here's my color palette:
 All Inglot R-L: Freedom System Lipstick 42, AMC Shine 30, AMC Shine 153, Matte 344, Matte 360

I love pairing these lips with a very neutral eye. It could be just a nude lid and a light taupe in the crease with some mascara or a more defined eye with some shimmer and liner like what I did here.




Here is a list of the products I used:
Face: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 115
         Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15
         E.L.F HD Powder
         Sleek Blush in Antique
         Benefit Dallas Bronzer
Eyes: Two Faced Shadow Insurance
         Inglot Matte 358 (Brows)
         Essence Lash and Brow Gel
         Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
         Inglot Matte 344
         Inglot Matte 360
         Inglot AMC Shine 153
         Inglot Matte 373
         Inglot AMC Shine 30
         Collection Cosmetics Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner in Brown
         Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black Mascara
         I-Envy By Kiss Lashes in Au Naturale 08 – KPED08
Lips: Inglot Freedom System Lipstick in 42



I hope you all liked today's look and look out for the New York trip blog post coming soon. Head over to my Facebook page, Karla M Makeup for more looks and give it a like. Also check out my Makeupbee page for instructions on how I got this look and many more. If you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them below :)


See you all soon :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment